For the Catholic Charities Christmas card this year we have decided to do a little something different. We are holding a contest for the card design and all of our wonderful volunteers are invited to participate!
The rules are as follows:
1. This contest is open only to Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Charleston employees, volunteers, or immediate family members of employees and volunteers.
2. Submissions can include any form of artwork- photos, drawings, painting, graphic design, etc. Artwork must be the original creation of the person who is entering it. All ages may participate.
3. Any photographs that are submitted may not contain identifiable individuals.
4. Submissions cannot include any pictures or text that contradicts Catholic religious or social teachings.
5. Only one submission per individual will be considered, however there is no limit regarding how many family members may participate.
All entries must be given to Kelly Warren (firstname.lastname@example.org) by October 26, 2012. All submissions will be reviewed by an anonymous third party to determine if all requirements have been complied with. Once the submissions have been received and reviewed, they will be uploaded to the Catholic Charities Facebook page. If you haven’t already “liked” us, we can be found here. Each submission will be voted on from October 31-November 9 and voting will be open to the public. We encourage you to share this contest with your family and friends to bring in votes for your favorite card design. The winning entry will be the one with the most “likes” at 5:00 on November 9.
When submitting your entry, please include this submission form. This form allows us to properly credit the artwork and gives us permission to use the winning submission on the Christmas card. If you have any questions, please contact Kelly.
Thanks and we can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!