Thursday, November 22, 2012

Counting Our Blessings

We asked our staff to share some of the things they're most thankful for this year. This is what they told us:

"I am thankful for my family and having the opportunity to see the world through my children's eyes. They see things in a fresh and simple way that reminds me to stay in the moment and enjoy every little blessing."-E, Immigration

"I'm most thankful for my family"- M, Midlands

"I have so much to be thankful for this year. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and awesome friends. He's also given me this job with Catholic Charities, where I can incorporate my faith into my work. This year has been full of new adventures and changes. I've gotten to travel and make countless memories with my family members and friends. It's been a blessed year!"- K, Central office

"This Thanksgiving I am extremely thankful that I will have 3 of my 8 grandchildren with me. I haven't seen one of them in 8 years. It is going to be wonderful. Thanks be to God!"-C, Pee Dee office

"I am very thankful for the opportunity to work for Catholic Charities and minister to my fellow brothers and sisters in need. An extra blessing is being able to work with Mary, the best co-worker anyone could ask for!"-C, Midlands office

"I am thankful for the people in my life. I have an amazing family and wonderful friends. I am also thankful and blessed to work for a faith based organization. I have great relationships with my coworkers and I feel like our belief in God and our ability to be open about it puts us on a whole different level than other businesses."- J, Central office

Thanks for sharing, everyone! We're very thankful for all of our employees and their hard work. Catholic Charities has been blessed with some wonderful people who are committed to our mission of serving the needy.


Most of our employees with Bishop Guglielmmone at a recent employee appreciation event


No comments:

Post a Comment